Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Laurie Boettcher Speaks: The Web Site

There is a good excuse for my hiatus from blogging. Thanks to some truly amazing people (many of which are YOU, my readers), my career as a Speaker, Trainer, and Social Media Enthusiast is booming. Those who have attended my workshops, conferences, or training sessions have helped me grow significantly both personally and professionally, all the while singing my praises and earning me more opportunities. Thank you so very much.

This brings me to my excuse. It is with much excitement that I unveil my new web site at www.lbspeaksonline.com. I am simply tickled pink! I'm disappointed in the way the blog is appearing on the page, but very excited about everything else. Please take a moment to check out the web site and post your thoughts, comments, and suggestions either here or on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbspeaksonline.

Thursday's blog, I'll be writing about 'Big Brother Watching Through Social Media.' Here are a few more topics you'll see coming up:
  • Protecting Your Privacy with Facebook's New Settings
  • Ideas for Using LinkedIn Groups
  • Social Media Policies
  • Features in the Paid Subscription to LinkedIn by guest blogger Jen Simon
  • Social Media Tips that Work for Non-Profits by guest blogger Ben Richgruber
  • Protecting Our Kids on Social Media
As always, if there is a topic you want to know more about, please comment so I may cover it in a future post. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment