This brings me to my excuse. It is with much excitement that I unveil my new web site at www.lbspeaksonline.com. I am simply tickled pink! I'm disappointed in the way the blog is appearing on the page, but very excited about everything else. Please take a moment to check out the web site and post your thoughts, comments, and suggestions either here or on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbspeaksonline.
Thursday's blog, I'll be writing about 'Big Brother Watching Through Social Media.' Here are a few more topics you'll see coming up:
- Protecting Your Privacy with Facebook's New Settings
- Ideas for Using LinkedIn Groups
- Social Media Policies
- Features in the Paid Subscription to LinkedIn by guest blogger Jen Simon
- Social Media Tips that Work for Non-Profits by guest blogger Ben Richgruber
- Protecting Our Kids on Social Media