- if we avoid it and say, "but this is the way we've always done things." Municipalities have always balanced budgets by cutting services. Do we like that? Or are there other options?
- if we don't use it.
- if we refuse to ask our patrons and customers how they would like to get information about programs and services.
- if we don't realize that 90% of teens do not open e-mail - they text or use social media.
- if we don't give our patrons and customers an online community to advocate for us.
- if we allow ourselves to get overwhelmed.
- if we don't ask for help.
- if we don't experiment and try new things.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Social Media Marketing Can't Help Us
Nope, social media marketing can't help us: