Thursday, October 15, 2009

Didn't You Know?

One of my favorite library directors, Leslie LaRose, from Augusta Public Library stopped in the other day. She talked to me about wanting to empower and inspire her Friends Group with an ambitious fundraising campaign they will be embarking upon. Leslie asked me if I would consider doing a presentation to her friends group about Publicity 101 with some extra motivational kick and brainstorming. My response? "Of course!"

This is part of my job here at IFLS - one of my favorite parts - to give you the tools you need to succeed in your library's public relations and marketing efforts. This includes speaking engagements, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and whatever else we determine will work for you.

Please know that I, as well as all of the other staff here at IFLS, are here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment